SECTION 14 — SCORING PLAYS
All scoring plays will be recorded with specific information for the Team, type of score, the player scoring the points along with associated information such as the name of the passer, the Quarter, Time and Play # of the event.
- A touchdown (6 points) will be credited to the scorer. For example, on a Touchdown pass, the receiver will be credited with the points on this play. For rush and return plays, the player carrying the ball across the Goal Line will receive the points.
A Convert will be credited to the player completing the play and the attempt/yards recorded in team & individual offence:
- One-point: By kick, in which case the kicker receives credit for the one point convert with a record of the yardage of the attempt in the play-by-play.
- Two-point Pass: By completing a forward pass, in which case the receiver gets credit.
- Two-point Rush: By carrying the ball across the Goal Line on a rush attempt.
- Defensive player: May score a two-point convert by advancing it across his opponent’s Goal Line after a fumble recovery, interception or missed one- point convert kick. Yardage gained will be recorded in the appropriate category.
- Field Goal (3 points) is credited to the kicker. The yardage as per Section 8. a (6).
- Safety Touch (2 points) is credited as a team score only with no individual credit assigned.
- Single (one point) is credited to the player who kicked the ball across the Goal Line.