Published on July 1, 2018 9:16 PM by dbo.
The June 2018 release notes for the CFLdb family of sites has a few improvements on the main and statistics sites. Read on to learn more.
The following changes have been made to CFLdb since the last report:
- Enhancement: 2018 CFL Rulebook added. Numerous missing updates from 2017 found and corrected.
- Enhancement: Updates or rewrites of FAQ entries in seven categories.
The following changes have been made to CFLdb Statistics since the last report:
- Data: Approximately 320 data updates, additions and deletions, including additional historical assistant coaches to numerous teams.
- Enhancement: Added annual attendance total chart to league attendance page.
- Enhancement: Added active league and team games played leaders to league and team home pages (unofficial, through latest roster season in database, which currently is end of 2017).
- Enhancement: Add notice to American team season page draft sections that American teams did not participate.
- Enhancement: Added Official Standings link to CFL.ca for current season.
- Bug: Fix timing issues/week rollover on home page.
- Bug: Handle errors/missing data from CFL feed.
- Bug: Fix opponent record display.
- Bug: Display regular season standings 1 day before season start.
- Bug: Display current season attendance when season starts.
- Bug: (Annual) Fix weather population on completed games.
- Bug: Fix layout error on player award sections.
- Bug: Fix standings order calculation error (still known issues with > 2 tied teams, 1 team is eliminated early).
Along with numerous other data, performance, administrative, or infrastructure related bug fixes and enhancements (33 commits this month).
Thanks to contributors Tim, Chris, Jim, Keith, Tom and Craig this month.
Contributions, Corrections and Suggestions
Send all contributions, corrections and suggestions to me via methods found on the Contact page. All contributions are credited, with more prominent credit for the largest contributors on the home page. The home page will, therefore, reflect the true owners of the site, those that research, compile and contribute data and corrections.