Published on August 2, 2016 10:14 PM by dbo.
The July 2016 improvements address some bugs, update the Rulebook, and additional data. Read on for more details.
Since the last report, the following fixes and enhancements have been made to CFLdb:
- Update: Updated Rulebook to the 2016 version.
- Update: Various FAQ questions updated with current information.
- Enhancement: Updated various links to current addresses.
Since the last report, the following fixes and enhancements have been made to CFLdb Statistics:
- Data: Added jersey numbers to numerous players from 1988 to 1998.
- Data: Updated 2015 Roster player participation to official numbers courtesy the CFL.
- Data: Corrected a few player duplications and details.
- Data: Correctly assigned Ron Lancaster’s awards to Ron Lancaster (hat tip to Lana Mueller for reporting).
- Bug: Fixed game time weather adding to database.
- Bug: Updated roster and game link URLs to current addresses.
- Bug: Localize date in Weather heading on game pages.
- Bug: Fix league season scoring summary — combined score and margin of victory showing incorrect values.
- Bug: Fix team season scoring summary — combined score and margin of victory/loss showing incorrect values.
- Enhancement: Miscellaneous wording improvements, changes and additions.
- Enhancement: Removed dead links.
Since the last report, the following fixes and enhancements have been made to CFLdb Razzle Dazzle:
- Update: Updated a few infographics with current CFLdb and CFL logos, current information.
I am continuing to work on adding data from two donations from Western and Eastern leagues, along with populating other data. Once complete, my focus will be to look at prioritizing enhancements that display additional data summaries.
If you see numbers or information that is obviously wrong, please give me a heads up so they may be corrected and misinformation does not remain present on the site for other visitors and is not spread. All errors are embarrassing and I work to correct them as soon as reported.