Collective Bargaining Agreement
The current Collective Bargaining Agreement between the CFL and CFLPA was ratified June 29, 2010. The agreement lasts four years through the 2013 season. A summary of the agreement and new performance enhancing drug testing policy are available. If you can provide a copy of any official CFL documents, please contact me.
Please do not link directly to the document, but link to this page instead.
For reference, here are copies of the two previous CBA's.
The following appendices have been provided by anonymous benefactors of cfldb (Note: these are appendices included with the 2006 CBA and certain files are not believed to be the most current documents as passed by the Board of Governors):
- Appendix A - Standard Player Contract (pdf)
- Appendix B - Expansion League Support (pdf) (2002 expansion draft rules)
- Appendix E - Part 1 - CFL By-laws (pdf)
- Appendix E - Part 2 - CFL Constitution (pdf)
- Appendix E - Part 3 - CFL Regulations (pdf)
- Appendix I - Practice Agreement (pdf)
The book International sports law and business, Volume 1 includes case law from a few CFL franchise vs. player lawsuits along with other Canadian football legal discussions.